Thursday, November 19, 2015

Life Lately

So... the sickness struck me yesterday afternoon and I have been in bed ever since.  My throat is sore and I am really tired, but I keep telling myself (and Ben) that I will be totally fine on Friday {insert wishful thinking}

Before the sickness happened, life lately was getting back to normal.  Here is what we have been up to:

 The monthly kids club night was last week at Chick-Fil-A.
Ben took the girls and they had a blast!
Last month she wouldn't go near the cow, but talked about him for weeks.
This time, she posed (and smiled) with him.  Progress people, progress.

She told me all about seeing and talking to the cow the next day

Ben sent me this picture he took with his phone.
Lunch on my birthday at a local hibachi place.
(notice my hair is pulled back hair from hair debacle 2015)
Love these girls!

 Monday morning, it was chilly but sunny, so we bundled up and played on the driveway

 The girls LOVED being outside

And I LOVED Caroline in this outfit

 I mean... how cute!??

And this girl, LOVE!!!

 My baby is on the move.
She doesn't want to sit in the stroller anymore.

 She wants all the toys

 And she loved standing by the garage this week

 Cuddles with my big

 While my little did her favorite thing...

take. down. ALL. the. movies.
Ugh!

 Tuesday afternoon we jumped in the leaves


 I think she had fun

 Wednesday morning selfie after my run

 Cute baby!

 Wednesday morning, Elizabeth had craft time at home

 We traced her hand and then she glued on tissue paper


Finished project- Fall trees with falling leaves

And that's life lately.


Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment