Thursday, August 27, 2015

A week of dinners

I am always looking for new recipes and I love to mix up our dinners.  I follow a couple of good blogs that post recipes and sometimes I just google.  I thought I would show a sample of some of our dinners, and maybe it might help some of you out.  Back-to-school is always a busy time of year and sometimes you just need some extra help coming up with something to eat.  :)

Chicken enchiladas with southwest rice
*I just googled "easy chicken enchiladas" and picked a recipe.
The southwest rice is a frozen Birdseye steam fresh vegetable.

 The platter of enchiladas

Meatloaf muffins, green beans, and mash potatoes
* I previously made the meatloaf muffins and froze them, the green beans are from a can, and the mash potatoes I made from scratch before dinner
Breakfast for dinner
*Ben previously made the banana muffins and froze them, scrambled eggs, and bacon.
Ranch pork chops with mash potatoes and honey glazed carrots
*The pork chops are covered in ranch seasoning (1 packet for 4 pork chops), the mash potatoes are left over from meatloaf night, and the carrots I made in the crock pot
Grilled hot dog with leftover 
*Ben grilled hot dogs and we enjoyed left over mash potatoes, honey glazed carrots, and cucumber pasta salad as sides.

 Homemade cheese and pepperoni pizza
*Ben makes the dough from scratch and it makes enough for two pizzas.
We usually do cheese, pepperoni, sausage, or mushroom pizza.
It's the best!


The pizza makes four meals, so we enjoy it for lunch or dinner


Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment