Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Today I am linking up with some of my favorite bloggers for their Friday Favorites edition.

 1. Lunch at the pool with my girls is one of my favorite things this week (and every week during the summer).  I love taking time to relax and enjoy the pool while eating some yummy food and I keep the best company.  :)

 Doesn't she look so big?

That sweet baby smiles melts my heart everyday.

2. I get a pedicure every 2-3 weeks on Friday or Saturday, but this week I changed it up and went on Wednesday.  This is Aloha by OPI, I felt like it was a little bit summer and a little bit fall.  I love a good pedicure!



3. I cannot believe my sweet baby Caroline is 11 months old this week!  In less than a month my baby will be one-year-old, where has the time gone???



4. I am loving the house red from Barrel Oak Winery.  I have had a glass with a slice of pizza the last few nights and it is just perfection!  If you live in Northern Virginia, you really need to pack a picnic and head out to Barrel Oak Winery for a beautiful afternoon.  We haven't opened the white yet, I am saving it...



5. Ben's homemade pizza is one of my favorites this week!  I could eat an entire pizza, but I limit myself to two slices.  It is soooo good and is not just a Friday favorite, but an any-day-of-the-week favorite!


Next week.. College football starts!!!

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment