Thursday, March 24, 2016

Life Lately

Life lately has been A LOT of time at home.  Caroline has been fighting a cold for a week and I don't feel comfortable taking her to the gym daycare with a runny nose.  We were able to get outside for a while on Wednesday afternoon so I am hoping she is ready to go today or tomorrow.  Since we haven't been going to the gym, I have been running at night and filling our mornings with play time, reading, and getting ready for Easter!

I read about these resurrection rolls on Dixie Delights and I think I will try them with Elizabeth on Friday or Saturday.  Elizabeth is becoming more curious and asking a ton of questions about Jesus and Easter and why he died on the cross and I think this activity would be a great way to incorporate some answers for her.  Looking back on this Lenten season, if I had to describe it in one word, I would say thoughtful.  Like I said, Elizabeth asks a lot of questions which causes Ben and I to take pause and really think about what we want her to know and the best way to share that information with a curious four-year-old.

With that being said, here is a look at life lately-

 I said, "smile for the camera" and... they did! :)

 Play time 

 Another picture mommy?

 If you have read my blog for awhile, you have read where I mention Elizabeth hoards toys and makes piles?
Well... the piles are starting to get a little bigger ;)

Hiding in their "fort" 


 Cuddles with my sick baby

 I got her to smile! :)

Big sister wanted in on the picture taking as well

And for a little laugh on your Thursday... Throwback Thursday!

 When we were in Texas I found these old pictures of me.
Me as a four or five-year-old ballerina :)

This was my first day of first grade

Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment