Sunday, March 6, 2016

What we are eating this week!

I don't know about y'all, but I get into a food rut.  I feel like I make the same things for dinner over and over again.  So, I'm trying a new blog series 'What we are eating this week!' to share what we are eating and hopefully push myself to try some new recipes.  I'm always looking for ideas, so please feel free to share you favorite recipes each week.

Here is what we are eating this week:

Sunday- Roasted chicken, roasted carrots and potatoes
Monday- Left overs
Tuesday- Chick-Fil-A kids night (once a month)
Wednesday- Sloppy Joes, mashed potatoes, and green beans
Thursday- Breakfast for dinner- Chocolate chip muffins or waffles, scrambled eggs, and bacon
Friday (no meat due to Lent) - Pierogies, garlic bread, and salad
Saturday- Pasta and meatballs and salad

 Ben roasted a whole chicken tonight so we can enjoy for several days :)


It was really good! 

Thank you for dinner Ben!

Happy Sunday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment