Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday: My Mixtape to Life :)

I am linking up with Andrea today from Momfessionals.  We are sharing the mix tape to our life today. 

My music taste has really changed over the years and I enjoyed looking back at some of the music I listened to growing up.

When I was a kid, I didn't get a say in music at all.  We listened to Fox 97, the oldies station in Atlanta.  I did thoroughly enjoy listening to Randy and Spiff in the morning and I collected all of their cassettes.  Ha!


While researching for this post, I came across this article about Randy and Spiff.  If you are from Atlanta, make sure you read.  :)

Once middle school and high school came around, I started listening to my own music and I picked the classics:

 I can still sing all the words to mmmbop!

I went to a NSYNC concert anytime I could.  
I think I went to four or five in high school.

Now I mostly listen to music when I am running.
All the music on my i-pod is to get me pumped up for my workout.
But one song stands out because my little nugget, Elizabeth, loves to sing it.

Shake It Off by Taylor Swift

Elizabeth loves to sing this and dance around the living room AND... I love joining her. :)

Hope you enjoyed reading.
If you are stopping by from another blog, please follow me on the right side.

Happy Tuesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment