Sunday, March 13, 2016

What we are eating this week!

I have to say, the Sloppy Joes I made this week were really excellent!  You can find the recipe here.  We enjoyed the sloppy joes with french fries and corn (because the girls don't really like green beans).  We will definitely have this recipe again.

This week is a short week for planned meals because Elizabeth and I are headed to Texas midweek for my Grandmother's birthday.  So, Ben and Caroline will be left to fend for themselves :)
I will be back next Sunday with new recipes and a week full of dinners!

Here is what we are eating this week:

Sunday- Leftovers
Monday- Beef tacos with Mexican rice
Tuesday- Pasta and meatballs with green beans
Wednesday- Saturday: Dealers choice :)

Here is a picture of our Friday night dinner- potato and onion pierogies 
with greens beans and garlic bread

Happy Sunday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment