Monday, March 7, 2016

Weekend Review

Our weekend started early on Friday because Ben was off from work!  Friday morning, the girls are I played in the living room while Ben slept in a bit.  The girls played their favorite game...



Boo Mommy!  We scared you! :)

Elizabeth and I went to visit Sasha at my old school while Ben and Caroline went to Home Depot to order our new decking.  We all met back up at home for lunch and relaxation.  :)

Friday afternoon, Kyla and I went for a run in the cold and Friday night, Ben and I enjoyed some  Netflix with dinner.

Saturday morning, we were up and out early for Caden's first birthday.  We had so much fun celebrating the Lumberjack themed party and the kids enjoyed seeing all of their friends.

 Kellie is so creative!  I love this table with the cake and snacks for the kids.

 Kellie made this cake.  
This picture totally doesn't do it justice, it was so cute!!

After the party, I ran some errands and Elizabeth did some Wii boxing.


Apparently after she was done boxing, she asked Ben to take her picture. 



Then, she grabbed the camera and took off running away from Ben.  These are the pictures she took on her picture-taking-spree.





Saturday afternoon we played around the house and then ordered pizza for dinner.

Sunday morning, I woke up early and couldn't fall back to sleep so I ran to the grocery store.


We went to church at 11am because Ben was reading at that mass.  We tried Caroline in the nursery for the first time and she lasted about 30 minutes.  I went to check on her and I could hear her screaming and crying down the hallway.  She and I spent the rest of church in the car trying to get her to calm down.  :(  She finally stopped crying as mass was letting out. 

Sunday afternoon, Kyla and I went for a long run (over 4 miles) and I have to say, running is much better when you can talk to someone and distract yourself from the time it takes. :)  Thanks Kyla for running with me again!

Sunday night we had our roasted chicken dinner and Ben and I enjoyed some more Netflix once the girls were in bed.

Happy Monday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment