Thursday, January 26, 2017

Life Lately

Life lately has been full of snuggles, going out-to-breakfast, playing outside and picking out birthday presents at Toys R Us.

I have been fighting a small cold this week and we have been taking it slow.  We finally went back to the gym today and I walked on the treadmill while the girls played with their friends in the daycare room.

I've been enjoying these slow weeks during winter and getting all the extra snuggles I can get.

Here is a look at our life lately...

 Tuesday morning the girls watched some cartoons in our bed.

 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a favorite :)

 
 Caroline and I hit up Free Chick-Fil-A breakfast this week

 She loves a deconstructed breakfast sandwich :)


  The girls and I went to Toys R Us this week

 We looked at some toys for Elizabeth's birthday

 
 Wednesday afternoon the weather was perfect!
The girls and I spent an hour outside

 
 Love her sense of adventure

 Running into the park
 
 
 Sword fight


  


 We headed over to the playground for a bit





 And played a little dress up with OLD Halloween costumes :)


And that's life lately...

Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment