Monday, January 30, 2017

Weekend Review

We had a GREAT weekend around here!

Friday we hung around the house, enjoyed homemade pizza, I got a new cell phone, and we watched TV and caught up on Scandal (OMG)!

Saturday I ran some errands during the day and then we enjoyed a couples night out with a bunch of friends.

Sunday we relaxed at home and enjoyed a nice family day.

 Friday morning breakfast, the girls were given their 
Valentine's gifts from Aunt Lolly and Uncle Andy.

 The girls LOVE their buckets and monkeys.


 Friday afternoon we made Valentine cards for family.
Both girls loved coloring and adding stickers to all their cards. :)
 
 I watched a few french braid You Tube videos and tried a couple of french braids on Elizabeth.
This is the first braid.

 And this is the second braid.

 I think it looks pretty good, but I know it will get better with practice. 

These two love playing Wii Mario Party.

 Friday night I got a new cell phone.
I dropped my old one before running one night and it cracked on top of the buttons, so every time I tried to open an app, make a call, write a text, etc. it closed it down.
The phone on the left is my old phone and the phone on the right is my new phone.
It's HUGE compared to my old one and I am having a hard time adjusting.

 Saturday morning, the girls wanted to make more cards.
I'm so glad Caroline didn't inherit my OCD. ;)




 First selfie on my new phone. :)

 Saturday night, we went out to Whitlows and had a great time with friends.
Ben destroyed me in pool (probably because I was taking pictures)  ;)

 Love my guy!

 Our crew

All the ladies :)

 
And then Sunday...
 #thiswasoursunday
#wewerealltired
#andsomeofushavebadcolds
Love these sweet sisters!

And that was our weekend.

Happy Monday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment