Wednesday, January 25, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

I am linking up with Mix and Match Mama today for What's Up Wednesday.


Each month we answer the following questions:


WHAT WE'RE EATING THIS WEEK:

Monday- Pasta and meatballs
Tuesday- Crock pot Hawaiian pork chops
Wednesday- Tacos
Thursday- Waffles, bacon, eggs
Friday- Home made pizza

WHAT I'M LOVING:

The warm weather we had today.  The girls and I spent an hour outside walking around the neighborhood, playing on the playground, and talking to friends and neighbors. 




WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO:

Besides traveling to Pennsylvania... it's just been a regular week- Preschool, having colds, and playing at home, and eating Chick-Fil-A


WHAT I'M DREADING:

Nothing at the moment :)

WHAT I'M WORKING ON:

February is a busy month for us: 
Super bowl, Our date-anniversary, Valentine's Day, and Elizabeth's birthday 
So I am busy shopping, planning, and decorating for all of it!

WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT:

February is almost here and we have a lot of fun planned!

I am taking Elizabeth to Disney on Ice the night before her birthday and it's a surprise!


WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING:

SCANDAL is back tomorrow!

 
We are also watching: NCIS, NCIS: New Orleans, SHIELD, Blackish, Gotham, Jane the Virgin, The Royals, and BONES

WHAT I'M LISTENING TO:

Bruno Mars and anything Classical 


WHAT I'M WEARING:

Jeans, sweaters, and boots.

OR

Running pants, workout top, and sneakers

WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND:

We are doing a couples night out with our Virginia crew.
I am so excited for dancing and cocktails!!

WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:

See above :) 
My baby turns 5!  Eek!


Happy Wednesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment