Last week I shared my 2017 New Years Resolutions and I am excited to share that list again and expand upon some goals I have for 2017!
1. Continue to maintain a healthy weight AND a regular workout schedule
2. Continue to be more giving and charitable, volunteer more.
3. Continue to travel to see family and friends AND travel to new places
4. Worry less about what other people think
5. Enjoy being where I am and who I am
6. Run more races AND challenge myself to run long races
Get ceilings painted
Start college savings for both girls
Increase our emergency savings
Put new railing on deck
Finish playroom decor
Finish guest bedroom/office update
Some goals I have for myself are:
1. Go out of my comfort zone and meet new people- I'm working on this by joining a MOPS group and volunteering at church more
2. Stick with the house cleaning schedule I came up with in 2016. We have a four-story-townhouse and I came up with a cleaning schedule last year that worked for me all year. My goal is to continue it in 2017 to help keep the house clean AND organized.
3. Grow my blog. I have been praying about this one A LOT. I want to grow my blog, and I have been contemplating the best way to do this. Linking up to different series is one of the ways I am working towards this goal. :)
4. Work on running races again. The last one I did was on Thanksgiving with my sister-in-law and it really got me pumped to run more races in 2017!
I always love a good meme to help me sum up any situation, here are some of my favorite regarding resolutions/goals:
I LOVE this!
Sometimes I feel this way too...
Change coffee to diet coke and your speaking my language :)
I snagged the last treadmill this morning at the gym
Yes! Yes, yes, yes!!
I will! I'm going to do them this year, I promise!
Thank you! :)
** DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY ON FRIDAY FOR MY FIRST GIVEAWAY OF 2017!**
Happy Wednesday y'all!