Saturday, August 23, 2014

34 weeks

I am 34 weeks (and 3 days) pregnant!


Here is my link to my 34 weeks post with Elizabeth 
(I wore the same shirt so I could compare how I looked)

How far along: 34 weeks

Gender: We are having a girl!!!
 
Size of baby: Baby sister is the size of a cantaloupe (I think more like a volleyball).  
She is about 18 inches long and weighs about 5 pounds.
Total weight gain/loss: Weight gain is 29 pounds

Maternity Clothes: I wear mostly maternity clothes now.  I have two pairs of athletic shorts that still fit and my t-shirts still fit.  I wear Motherhood Maternity shorts and Ann Taylor Loft Maternity shirts.

Movement: Baby sister kicks and punches A LOT!  She does not like it when I lay on my left side, she kicks and kicks until I roll over.  I feel her a lot throughout the day and she is big enough for Elizabeth and Ben to see and feel her kick too.

Sleep: Sleep has gotten a lot better.  I can sleep 5 hours at a time.

Cravings: Vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce.

Symptoms: Swelling in my hands.  And I feel pretty heavy by the end of the day.  I worked out twice this week and I definitely felt worn out the next day.  I am mostly walking and lifting, no more running for me.

Best moments of the week:  Baby sister's name painting arrived this week.  Ben and I love it!  We can't wait to hang it up in her room.  We also have the surgery date set, so we know exactly when she will be here (unless she arrives early)

Time left: Five weeks

                                  34 weeks with Elizabeth                34 weeks with baby sister


Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment