Thursday, August 14, 2014

Arts and Crafts

We have started doing more arts and crafts projects with Elizabeth.  She is at such a fun age that everything is a new adventure and everything is super exciting.  Toddler arts and crafts are not my specialty, so I have been searching the web and asking friends for ideas. 

Yesterday, Elizabeth made cards to send to people using her favorite colors and shapes.  It was also her first time using a glue stick and she was over the moon about it.

To protect our new table, I put down a table cloth.
I gave Elizabeth white paper to color on and glue on different shapes.


 Once she started using the glue stick, she did not want to color.


 Triangles are her favorite shape.


She made eight cards and has already asked me when she can use the glue stick again.


Hope everyone is having a great week.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment