Sunday, August 3, 2014

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

One.
I am a Godiva Rewards member and the benefits are fabulous- FREE CHOCOLATE!!! 
 

I love walking into a store, not spending any money, and walking out with free merchandise.  Godiva rewards is a monthly rewards program and it costs nothing to join.   Elizabeth and I went to the mall last week and I picked up three pieces of Godiva chocolate FOR FREE!  Thank you Godiva!


Two.
We have started watching Scandal on Netflix.  We are now binge watching Scandal on Netflix.
This show is soooo good and I am looking forward to the next season!  


Three.
To finish up our week of dinners on the blog-
Thursday, we ate spaghetti bake leftovers.
Friday, we grilled hamburgers and baked french fries.


Four.
We are about seven weeks out from welcoming baby sister.  We are so excited to meet this little girl and welcome her into our family.  Her room is ready, her monogrammed clothes have arrived, and her personalized painting in on it's way.


Five.
Playgrounds are awesome.  I love taking Elizabeth to different playgrounds and introducing her to new things.  We have so many great parks and playgrounds in the DC area, that I try to take advantage of many as possible.
So... what is a Mommy to do during the winter months?  I am starting to think about what we will do when it gets cold outside and I am coming up short.  Mommies out there- what do you do with your toddlers during the winter months?


 Six.

It is tax free weekend here and I picked up a few things for fall for Ben and Elizabeth.  I really, really, really wanted to go shopping for me- but I am seven months pregnant.  I am looking forward to getting back to my pre-baby weight and shopping at LOFT again!


Seven.
I am thinking of new things to do this week with Elizabeth and have come up with a few things:
(a) Feed the ducks/birds/fish at the water front
(b) Go to the zoo
Anyone have any other ideas?  I like to do stuff in the mornings while it is kind of cool outside.  


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment