Saturday, August 16, 2014

My wish list

I am really, really, really looking forward to shopping for new clothes after baby sister gets here.  I have been looking over the Ann Taylor Loft website and I have found several items that I utterly, completely covet.

Baby sister will be born during the first half of college football season so I started looking for garnet clothes and I found a couple of cute things:





I also started thinking about baby sister's baptism and found a dress that I love!


I was then looking around for some additional pieces I may want to add to my wardrobe and came up with these beauties:






There are also a few "random things" that I have been admiring for months and months, and so they have a place on my wish list.

The Happy Everything plate is something that I LOVE!
You can find it on the coton colors website
I love all of the interchangeable pieces and wish I had this to use for special occassions.


I also love the Bronwyn Hanahan Art Etsy Store.
Her link is here

How cute is her art? 
 I would love to collect one for each holiday to hang on my front door.




I have also been admiring this gorgeous Dooney & Bourke handbag.
 It's called the Camilla and I. LOVE. IT.
This is it in natural, but I also really like it in green (I think that has been discontinued).



Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment