Sunday, August 17, 2014

Painting the driveway

Last summer, several friends of mine made liquid chalk for their kids.  Elizabeth kinda enjoyed it last summer, but I knew she would really like it this summer because she is much older and is really into art projects.

So... Friday afternoon I mixed up 1 cup water, 1 cup cornstarch, and then added some food coloring.  I placed the liquid chalk into a muffin pan and it worked out really well.

Ben and I had some paint brushes laying around, so we handed those to Elizabeth and told her to have fun.  She has asked me about 10 times a day when she is going to be able to paint the driveway again.  I think we will have to make this a regular project.  :)

 Elizabeth checking out the colors

 Every color of the rainbow!


Starting to paint




 We moved to another part of the driveway, to paint some more


 She loved it!



Beautiful artwork


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment