Friday, August 22, 2014

What we've been up to

The last two days have been super busy around here. 

Thursday morning, we headed out around 10 and went to the covered playground at Lee District Park.  Vicki introduced me to the covered playground a few weeks ago and I love it!  There are benches and it is all in the shade.

Elizabeth played and played (and played) about an hour.







She also spent a lot of time going up this one slide.  I don't usually let her climb up slides, but there were not any other kids on this particular playground set, so... I did let her crawl up it a few times.





After playing at the playground, we headed over to Target.  Elizabeth had been asking me for two days if she could get her toes painted.  She told me she wanted them painted blue.  Ben and I talked about it and agreed we could try some kid-friendly nail polish on her toes.

However, once we got to target- Elizabeth wanted to paint her toes green.  Luckily for all of us I found a pack that had several colors in it:

Unfortunately for us, Elizabeth did not enjoy getting half of one toe painted and jumped up before I could paint anything else.  Fortunately for us, she did not get it on any carpet or furniture. 

She had me remove the offending green stripe from her big toe and has refused to let me paint her toes ever since.

Today we have been all over the place.

I had my 34 week OB appointment, Ben had a dentist appointment, we went to the neighborhood playground, and the mall for a pretzel and some indoor playground time while it rained.

We were the only people at the indoor playground today and she loved running all around.  

 She has loved playing in this log since before she could walk








Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment