Thursday, August 7, 2014

Waterfront Park

Yesterday morning, Elizabeth and I headed over to Waterfront Park in Old Town.  I had been saving some old bread so we could feed the ducks (and birds) and walk around and see the boats.

We got there early enough that I parked right next docks and it was still pretty cool outside.

 Walking along the waterfront



 We found three ducks and when we were done, we had nine ducks eating Elizabeth's bread



 She LOVED feeding the ducks


 When we were done feeding the ducks, we walked around the park.
Elizabeth had never seen a cannon and was very fascinated





She found a couple of  "swords" to play with


 And she loved this anchor




After the park, we drove into Arlington and headed over to Corner Bakery Cafe.  As everyone who knows me knows, I love to do stuff, but I love to save money doing it.  Well, I had a coupon for a free bakery treat from Corner Bakery Cafe so I thought this would be the perfect time to pick up a free cookie.

 Elizabeth picked the "monster cookie" which is chocolate chips and mini M&Ms

 The very nice people working at Corner Bakery also offered Elizabeth a free cup of milk

She really enjoyed the cookie (and milk)!


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment