Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Super Doubles = Super Savings!

Super Doubles started today at Harris Teeter and I have been planning my trip for the past three days (since I found out super doubles were going on this week).

I always make a list of things that are an absolute MUST GET at 7am when the sale starts.  These are items that are free and will be gone by 8am.  You might be laughing at me, but when my daughter loves fruit squeezies and greek yogurt and I can get them for FREE... then I am going to go get them.

I made my list by matching up my coupons with the deals on Southern Savers.  I then print out any coupons that are available that will allow me to buy duplicate items.

I set my alarm for 6:30am this morning, got dressed, and headed out the door.  I had finalized my list last night and I knew exactly what I wanted to get.

Below is what I got:

 This is everything I picked up this morning at my 7am trip.

 This is all the stuff I picked up for free.

 Elizabeth and I went to a different Harris Teeter after breakfast to see if they had either of the items that were sold-out at the other Harris Teeter.  They did have this shampoo that I picked up for free.

Everything I picked up:

(3) Boxes of Snackwells Chocolate Pretzels
(1) Taco Kit
(1) 12-pack of toilet paper**
(6) Bottles of seltzer water
(1) package of napkins**
(1) box of Harris Teeter granola bars**
(1) Barilla pasta meal
(2) Balance bars
(1) 5-count box of south beach breakfast bars
(2) 4-pack boxes of Go Go Squeeze applesauce
(1) Bottle of Pantene Mousse
(1) Dole Shaker
(2) Breyer's ice cream**
(1) Bottle of Tropicana orange juice**
(4) Muller yogurts
(3) Liberie yogurts
(1) Package of Harris Teeter oven roasted turkey**
(1) Bottle of Suave Kids Shampoo

ORIGINAL TOTAL: $85.54

TOTAL SPENT: $29.89

TOTAL SAVED: $55.65

 ** Things we needed that were not part of super doubles

No comments:

Post a Comment