Thursday, February 5, 2015

Beer Cheese Sloppy Joes

I made a lot of new year's resolutions.  Most of them had to do with running, and since I can't run, I thought I would focus on some of my other resolutions which involve food.  :)

Tonight I made a new recipe that I got from Mix and Match Mama.  The beer cheese sloppy joe.

Ben likes beer and cheese, so I thought this would be a great new recipe to try.

All of the ingredients (except the onion) were things we already had in the house.  It was easy enough to add an onion to my grocery list last weekend and then we had everything we needed.

Here is our dinner: waffle fries, corn, and the delicious beer cheese sloppy joe. 

Ben and I both agree that these sloppy joes were EXCELLENT!  It is a really good twist on such a traditional meal and Ben described it as the most unique (and delicious) sloppy joe he has ever had.

Please check the recipe out if you want to try something new and delicious for dinner.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment