Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Valentine's Arts and Crafts

For the past two days, Elizabeth and I have been working on a little art project for Valentine's Day.  Elizabeth absolutely LOVES art projects and I have been trying to come up with something creative for her to work on- having a holiday around the corner definitely helps.


Yesterday, I drew hearts on a bunch of different pieces of construction paper for Elizabeth.  I let her decorate the hearts (and I decorated a few) however she wanted.  We pulled out markers, crayons, and glitter paint and she had a blast.

Today I cut out the hearts and hung them up on our deck doors and our china cabinet. 


 Elizabeth posing with her Valentines decorations.


It is really starting to look festive around here.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment