Friday, April 24, 2015

Coupon shopping for the week

I ran to Harris Teeter and Giant this week.  I wanted to get another round of Super Double deals from Harris Teeter and I ran into Giant to grab free jelly beans.

At Harris Teeter:
I got:

(5) Boxes of Special K Bars
(1) Bag of Coffee
(2) 6-pack cans of Pineapple Juice
(1) Bag or rice
(4) Bananas
(2) Bags of salad
(6) Yogurts
(2) Cans of green beans
(2) Boxes of tampons
(1) Gallon of Milk
(1) Half Gallon of orange juice
(2) Boxes of ziploc freezer gallon bags
(2) 1-Liter bottles of listerine
(1) Tube of Crest toothpaste
(1) 4-count of Dole squeezies
(5) Bags of diapers

Total spent: $69.21
Total saved: $84.14


At Giant:
I got:

(2) Bags of Speckled Jelly Bird Eggs
(2) Bags of Classic Jelly Bird Eggs

I was paid by the store $0.36 to take these home.

Original cost: $6.36
Total spent: -$0.36

How I did it:
The bags were on sale for $0.40 each.
I had (4) $0.50 off coupons.
After $0.04 for tax, the store gave me back the overage of $0.36.

Happy Friday Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment