Tuesday, April 21, 2015

We love Spring!

Winter was terrible.  The weather was frigid, my ankle was basically broken, and the sunny days were few and far between.  Now that it is Spring, we are getting outside and playing as much as possible.  I cannot tell you how great it is to be able to spend the mornings and afternoons outdoors with my beautiful girls.  Well, I guess I can try to tell you...


IT IS AWESOME!!!!

I keep reminding myself that these are the good days and that they will be gone soon because my girls are going to grow up fast and be into playing without me.  I am trying really hard to cherish every day and enjoy every moment with them.  Because I know... it will be over before I know it.

Our faces before we went down the slide...

and our legs before we went down the slide.

 Climbing up the ladder

 Notice the giant stick?
Yeah, she carried that around all day yesterday.

 Time to slide some more.

 After the playground, we went for a walk around the neighborhood.
This little lady enjoyed every minute.

This little squeaks didn't want to nap yesterday afternoon
(she eventually took a short nap)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment