Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekend Review

The weather on Saturday could not have been more perfect.  We packed a picnic, loaded up the girls and headed to Barrel Oak Winery to do a wine tasting and enjoy lunch outside with a bottle of wine.  We enjoyed the day with Adam, Shelley, and Fiamma (and all the other people Elizabeth talked to).

 Ben and I when we got to the winery

Elizabeth refusing to look at the camera :)

We enjoyed our wine with  lunch

 Isn't he the cutest!?!

I love this family!  They are such great friends.  :)

On the way home, the girls and I slept while Ben drove.  It was nice to catch a 30-minute cat nap.  :)

Once we got home, Ben headed out to play tennis and I hung around the house with the girls.  We spent the rest of the day hanging out, taking walks, and enjoying the great weather.

On Sunday; I did our grocery shopping, Ben and I finished our three-day hand and foot game, and Ben was a reader at the 5pm Mass so we went to Church at night. 



We had a great weekend and we hope you did too!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment