Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Butler's Orchard 2015

Since 2009, Ben and I have been going to Butler's Orchard to pick our pumpkins for Halloween.  Since 2012, we have been taking Elizabeth and in 2014 we brought Caroline for the very first time.  This year we had a bunch of fun playing in the field, picking our pumpkins, and shopping in the country store for some fall treats.

Welcome to Butler's Orchard!

 Such a beautiful drive

Walking into the field



A cute ghost

 Playing in the field

 Caroline LOVED the pumpkins!


 Can you find Caroline?

 Elizabeth was obsessed with the berries growing in the field



 I found my pumpkin


 My three favorite pumpkins!

Ben found his pumpkin

 Elizabeth pushing our pumpkins to the car

I have no idea what they are looking at



Happy Wednesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment