Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Sisters.

Caroline adores Elizabeth and so she follows her everywhere and tries to copy everything that she is doing.  If Elizabeth is sitting in her chair, Caroline is sitting in her new chair.  If Elizabeth is drinking milk, Caroline is drinking milk.  And so on, and so on...

I hope and pray that these two continue to be the best of friends their entire lives and always want to be around each other.  I have two siblings and each of us lives in a different state, so I am really enjoying the time I have now while my girls are together (because I know they won't always be).

Here are some photos from the past week of them enjoying each other:

 Chair time!



 Caroline didn't want to lay in the boppy to drink her milk because Elizabeth was sitting up to drink her milk.  So of course, Caroline had to sit up too :)



 Uh MOM, can't you see it's sister time?


Caroline is literally following Elizabeth :)

Happy Wednesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment