Thursday, October 29, 2015

Life Lately

Life Lately has been one word... BUSY!  We have been running around having fun, hanging with friends, baking, and gearing up for Halloween!

 Last week we hit up the zoo and this these had a blast!

 Last Wednesday night, Ben and I enjoyed Back to the Future day with some cocktails and the movie

 I took the girls to Chick-Fil-A on Thursday because we had to go to the doctor.
Caroline stuck her finger in the outlet and we had to get her checked out.
While we were there, I had Elizabeth get her flu shot (she was not happy with me).

 Don't they both look happy now?

 After CFA, we walked over to Edible Arrangements, and they gave us these chocolate covered strawberries for FREE.  

 Elizabeth and I were playing outside on Friday and I had to take a picture of this tree.
I LOVE the colors of all the leaves changing.

 Saturday- Elizabeth and I made some more Halloween cookies

 Ben made some beer bread

 And then I made some brownies.
Busy day in the kitchen!

 These three refused to look at the camera at the same time.

 Earlier this week, Elizabeth and her ninja buddies

They do love playing with swords, light sabers, and ninja masks (?)

 Ga-Ga sent some cute bows for Halloween

 Caroline enjoyed playing in the library playroom while Elizabeth went to preschool yesterday

This girl.  I love!
This morning during Elizabeth's gymnastics...

Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment