Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday: Halloween Costumes!

I am linking up this Tuesday with Momfessionals to discuss and show off Halloween costumes of years past.  I really enjoy getting Elizabeth (and now Caroline) dressed up for Halloween and celebrating a fun day.  Elizabeth has picked out her Halloween costume for the past several years and I love that she has an opinion on what she wants to be.

 Halloween 2012, she wore this outfit all day

 Then we put her into her costume... a cute little pig!
Oh my goodness, I loved this costume!
I "convinced" Ben to dress up as a farmer, so he put on flannel and jeans.

 2013, Elizabeth was a cat

Ben and I were Star Trek people and Elizabeth was a cat

 In 2014, Caroline was 5 weeks old- she was a little lamb and Elizabeth was a princess.

Ben and I dressed as "sports fans" and we loved on our little lamb and princess.

This year the girls are both going to be fairies and I have no idea if Ben and I will dress up.

Happy Tuesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment