Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Favorites!

We have had a great week and I have been enjoying time with my girls and Ben working from home most of this week.  This weekend we are taking it easy and enjoying lots of quality family time (and maybe a hurricane?).

These are some of my favorites from this week:

 One of my favorite pictures from her birthday party is this one of the three of us.
We have a similar picture from Elizabeth's first birthday and it was also one of my favorites.

I have to be honest, I have not taken this down...yet.
She is just so cute each month, I want to enjoy this favorite a little while longer.

It's October!!! Bring out all things Halloween related.
I picked this up at a consignment sale about a month ago.
Already one of my favorite outfits for the month.  :)

 This girl and her love of Krispy Kreme doughnuts... obviously we have some shared favorites!

I mean, who doesn't want a Krispy Kreme doughnut as an afternoon snack???

It has been raining (almost) nonstop here for the past three days.
So, my old favorite has come out of storage- my plum colored Croc rain boots.
They are fabulous!  I got them several years ago so I have no idea if they still make them.

 Did I mention my vanilla pudding trifles?
Oh yes, Ben and I have really enjoyed these favorite desserts this week.
So good and so easy!

Those are some of my favorites from the week.

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment